Sunday, January 6, 2008

McKinley Technology High School football/track field fence is being replaced

So it looks like all the letters and photos to the goverment has work.
McKinley Technology High School football/track field chain fence is being
replaced with iron. The fence I am talking about is the one
that goes up 1st street ne inbetween Emery ES/ McK. HS and along r
street alley NE. The fence is turning out really nice and the workers have all been nice and friendly have taken their time when in the alley with cars parked. I will post pics up later on today or tomorrow.








2 comments:

John W DC said...

Any idea if they will replace the fence along Lincoln Ave north of S St along side the football field?

Right now it's a pretty worn down old fence.

J.T. said...

Can you tell me who you lobbied to get the fence put up? I'd like to lobby them to somehow make the field available to the community. I want to run on that new track.

J.T.
James_Engelhardt@Yahoo.com